Thursday, September 13, 2007

My First onsite Opportunity in CITI Group.

Hi Friends,

I thought of sharing my onsite experience with all. when my manager told me that he will send me to onsite. I just jumped like any thing. I feel very happy and I started counting my days to board the flight.

it's my first onsite opportunity. I am not take much care about my roles and responsibilities in new job. here I did a big mistake. it's really turns my carrier to another side.

Since it's going to complete one year I decide to quit the bank and move my carrier to next level. I thought of sharing my experience in Fortune 10 level company in one year.

It's very good work in MNC. since it's my first assignment. I need to prove my self to grow in my carrier. but thing are not in our hands. time is always try to play with you as it can possible.
I came here to work as a project coordinator. but I held up with doing the release management. it' very challenge to work in release management with big project. I try put my self in new roles and responsibilities. I learn a lot of things projects and people and politics.

I am not happy with my work. the days are gone I started loosing the concentration in my work. at last I decide to quit the job and move forward.
friends , be careful when ever you choose the onsite opportunity. oniste is the good to here. but the things are different when your in client work place. first let you know the roles and responsibilities. check your scope of your role in project........
now I decide to come back to India. I need to start my fresh carrier with my good Onsite experience.

No comments: